Sunday 4 January 2015

2015: New year, New host, New writer!

This is Wendy Waters live from Bolt Comics Blog. When I was asked by the Tribe brothers to write for their latest news, I was honoured. They obviously saw my potential as anchor to WZZN TV news live in Edensburg. Shout out to all my fans.




As the new written voice of Bolt Comics' Blog, I'll be bringing you the latest news weekly for the New Year, 2015! Happy New Year!

This year brings some great and exciting new things for Bolt Comics and thanks to my exclusive look behind the comic scene, here are some sneak peaks into the three headlining titles for Bolt Comics.

Exclusively here first, the latest news for The Adventurers comic!! Oh, there isn't any news. How is this exclusive? Sorry, folks, just like live news we work with what we've got...sometimes nothing, so we show a video of a surfing squirrel.

Exclusively here second, the latest news for A Brigand's Tale! Let's just see if there is any first. There is! A new writer has arrived amongst the other talent of Bolt Comics and here is what the CEO of Bolt Comics has to say in my exclusive interview with the elusive owner:

"Mike has always been a fan of the Bolt Comic titles and has really been there since the beginning. When I first started drawing The Adventurers he has always given me feedback, whether it was asked for or not! In fact, Ellie and Rocbadger would probably still be stuck in a cage if he hadn't helped brainstorm a way out for them in issue 3.

Dan asked Mike to write a back up story for A Brigand's Tale 2. He and Dan shared ideas on the script for issue 3 and Dan was so happy he wanted Mike to write the series. Which is handy because Mike wants to write it. I have seen a bit of the work that is coming from them both for A Brigand's Tale and it is pure gold!"


We look forward to reading it. And did I say there were three headlining comics for Bolt Comics but you know of only two? Stay tuned!!

This is Wendy Waters, voice of Bolt Comics' Blog and WZZN TV 10 news signing out.

-Wendy Waters

Blog Archive